• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 610 mcculloch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siouxindian

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
i just bought a 610 mcculloch and i need to buy a set of mcculloch 610 chain saw spike dogs . my saw is missing them. LOL proly some one took em off. the saw is in very good condition. if the spikes are very much money with shipping i will proly just make one . one is proly all i need . if i need to get on a bigger tree that i need two i will get out a bigger saw . but is there any one have a spike that might work? since 9 11 can you even ship a metal spiky thing in the mail? thanks siouxindian.

thank you nwmo_aggie that is nice steel teeth. but i am buying a set of dogs and another part from leo58 i called him a little while ago and he has what i wanted and at a very reasonable price with free shipping. and he has parts other than what i needed for the saw so if you or any one needs parts he might have the part you need. thank you again for the help!

after the christmas week . finally got a money order today. sent in and from a town i was passing throught . so i will be happy to get the parts . i am not in any hurry to get to cutting wood. with my just got 610 mac. but i will proly cut some when i get the dogs . i already have a new chain and bar . so when i get the dogs i will cut just so to see how the mac cuts! with the new chain and bar . with dogs. the 610 is kinda heavy ! but proly not when you get to cutting. till you get more than you want to load and then split and stack!!!!!!!!! proly getting kinda OLD. ww el did i say thattt! **** happens.

got my dogs and another part he had today it was very well packaged! the package was post office proof! they could not tear up the way he had it wrapped . now i got to cut some big pecane! trees.

Latest posts

Back