620pw fuel tank parts or compatible tank from another modle??? Help its my favorite saw..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copenmogan

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I had a job one morning.. everything going great.. then I went to back out my drive and I forgot my ****ing saw and I smashed the rear handle to bits. The tank on the 620pw is attached to the throttle and all the linkages, would come with a new one of course but not a lot of luck finding it for any less than 220 after shipping. If I'm wasting my breath and just need to buy it please tell me but is there any chance any of you guys have a parts 620pw and would wanna sell the tank? I will make sure all the throttle parts are ok but I should just need the tank.. I'm new to this site. And I'm in iowa. I'd pay for it but how's that work on here without getting ripped off? I'm on fb and all the groups there have had some guy always say he fell for some con artists ****.. I miss using the saw alot.. lmk thanks in advance

Videos from savanna ga and des moines ia

Back