660 Dual Port cover Cost

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that is what your dealer charges then only you can answer the question. You could a save nickle two and then pay for shipping from another source but then you lose again. I paid about this price for a 460 dp cover and I was happy about it. Hey it's only 40 bucks to improve the performance of a thousand dollar saw. I guess you could wait for a Chicom knockoff.

Dang it I wasn't going to reply to this post.

The actual cost of Sithl products is some area-51 type secret for us non dealers. I just like to know I'm not getting ripped on something that's not totally necessary :).

It's time for the Holidays, so I'm trying to skimp a little bit and save some $$. If the cost is $25 (just a figure), I'd rather pay someone on here a few dollars + shipping for the same deal than the local dealer (Who charges retail price on, EVERYTHING)

If your dealer quoted you that, you better get it. Here between 3 dealers is $42-$49.

I seen a like new used one on ebay go for $30 BIN.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I usually deal with Lumberjack Yamaha (Warren, AR) Good dealer. They're near my dad's home, 60 miles south of my house. and Chapel Hardware (Local, but ultra-high). Lumberjack quoted me the $40.33 cost. Thanks for the heads up!

066 modded muffler cover

I have an unused muffler cover modded by scotwojo. Never installed. Can send pictures. $40.00.
Thanks, Steve

Latest posts

Back