660 old and new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see what you mean. No comment other than say I wonder how "Awesome" tastes, like crow maybe,hehehehe

Every time I've eaten crow, someone else cooked it. The novelty of this situation is that one person seems to enjoy cooking crow for themselves.

Haha, you don't know much about hats, I'll tell you that. Back in them good ole days, everybody wore a cowboy hat. Never wore a cap myself untill my proud stubborn hair decided it would rather let go than to become grey. Both in cold and warm days, a cap is very usefull...gotto protect the brains that hide under that nogging.

psssssst....tell you a little secret...women like that mature look of mine better than before. Gotcha there ole fella....:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

If thats the case you must wear one of those sub zero weather hats at all times since ya gots no hair on ya noggin,LOLOL

Every time I've eaten crow, someone else cooked it. The novelty of this situation is that one person seems to enjoy cooking crow for themselves.

Agreed. That puzzles me as well. The record of mishaps is getting long, guess as long as no one is running for office its ok,:):):):)

How did you heat it? propane torch maybe? Also, did you use stihl factory paint? I guess thats a dumb question:cheers:

Sorry for the Q's, just wondering since it looks so good.

Yup, I just took a propane torch and heated it up. Not real hot but good and warm. The heat tends to make the paint stick real good and dry real fast. The main tricks is making sure there is no oil or grease on the surface your painting and not to over paint it. A clean smooth finnish looks much better than a finnish thats coated with excess paint, no need for a ton of paint on such a small area...

Yup, I just took a propane torch and heated it up. Not real hot but good and warm. The heat tends to make the paint stick real good and dry real fast. The main tricks is making sure there is no oil or grease on the surface your painting and not to over paint it. A clean smooth finnish looks much better than a finnish thats coated with excess paint, no need for a ton of paint on such a small area...

Hey Tommy, you should do an illustrated how to! :)

I'd much rather see that than valuable saws that have been destroyed and rendered useless by someone who has no use for a saw.

Hey Tommy, you should do an illustrated how to! :)

I'd much rather see that than valuable saws that have been destroyed and rendered useless by someone who has no use for a saw.

Really not that much to it, alittle elbow grease and the proper tools. Course now what I did isn't the best method. Sand blasting and power coating would have been even better but that saw needed so many parts no way was I going to send off the crankcase for that...

This time, or in total?

No...they busted me trying to switch out a dull chain for a new one.

I would have gotten away, but I slipped in a patch of Brylcreem.

My secret weapon, no one escapes my hole in wall,LOLOLOLOL

Tommy,

So ... ya got Ed in the HAT section and Roland in the FLIPPY CAP section.

Keep your eyes on 'em,

joat

Roland wasn't stealing, he was walking the parking lot looking for pennies, I started to run him off but then I had me some fun. I would throw a penny out the door and it would bounce and roll. You should seen Roland chasing them,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Back