660 old and new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tommy,

Musta been a Roland wanabee. The real Roland would have caught the penny in mid-air.

joat

:ices_rofl::ices_rofl: Hahaha, Joat..good one.

Tommy is going to regret that penny stuff when my future saw purchase at his Leesburg facililty will be paid in 6 jars of pennies.... I'll be fun to watch how good his bean counting is...:givebeer:

"Take a few" is what got me into trouble in the first place.

If it's OK with the warden, it's OK with me...but you're going to have to send me a cake with some files in it if you want me to do any sharpening.

Governour said 200 chains sharpened and your a free man, I'll put a new wheel on the grinder for ya, have at em.................

Ed,

I'm sending you the file, model SM-2100XB made by SpaceMule Industries. It's sharp as he$$, leaves its mark, but doesn't seem to cut it.

joat

Tom, as shiny as those saws are, do you happen to take the excess Brylcreem off of the comb and use it as Quick Detailer on the plastic???.....:laugh:

John,

Works well on plastic, but it's pure magic when applied to a piston.

joat

Tommy is going to regret that penny stuff when my future saw purchase at his Leesburg facililty will be paid in 6 jars of pennies.... I'll be fun to watch how good his bean counting is...:givebeer:

Roland,

Let me know when you visit the LCF and I'll try to make the 463.21 mile trek.

joat

You bring them pennies on, I'm high tech baby, I got a machine that will count them, just dump them in the funnel, bring many many many pennies,hehe

Roland,

Let me know when you visit the LCF and I'll try to make the 463.21 mile trek.

joat

Don't you worry Joat....I'll let you know in time, matter of fact, I'll be looking forward to it. But I have to warn you, the day it will happen will be marked in history as the day that :

• Ole Tommy met his Master of Trades and Sales tactics
  • Ole Tommy learns how to sharpen a chain and actually enjoys it
  • Ole Tommy lost his fine southern speech
  • Ole Tommy promises never to cheat on old ladies again
  • Ole Tommy drinks a beer instead of Folgers
  • Ole Tommy is put on his own stump and will admit that he likes the old style caps better
  • finally Ole Tommy will hand me gladly that freshly rebuilt 660, including a Stihl hat, for FREE, after all the time and effort we had to put up with him.

:blob5::hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Don't you worry Joat....I'll let you know in time, matter of fact, I'll be looking forward to it. But I have to warn you, the day it will happen will be marked in history as the day that :

• Ole Tommy is put on his own stump and will admit that he likes the old style caps better
  • finally Ole Tommy will hand me gladly that freshly rebuilt 660, including a Stihl hat, for FREE, after all the time and effort we had to put up with him.

Its time to wake up Belgain, your gonna be late for work. Turn off that music alarm, your listening to that song call Beautifull Dreamer,:D:D:D

Its time to wake up Belgain, your gonna be late for work. Turn off that music alarm, your listening to that song call Beautifull Dreamer,:D:D:D

Fellas,

No way in he$$ I'd miss that event. I can also visit Ed at the LCF.

joat

If this about Quality Re-builts??
How'd your name come up?
:buttkick:

Why you ole low life heathen, if you weren't so old and I'd come put a knot on top of ya noggin.

Why did my name come up, I'll tell ya why, ya really wanna know, ok I'll tell ya, you sure you wanna know, ok, I'll tell ya, you really sure you wanna know,:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Thall Excellent work, I like! I need that same top cover for my 660 where the compression release is, including the 660 badge. How much is that cover? I can get the part # off mine if you need it. Thanks

Back