661 with 41" Cannon Super Bar - video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 661 used HD2, but with a round unique or different seal at the base. Max Flow doesnt make an adapter, so I dedicated my origional HD2 for the task of being a skeleton for the Max Flow

I need to dig a little deeper. A velocity stack may be the best way to go. The max flow would be nice though if they make a real kits uncle I already have so many.

I need to dig a little deeper. A velocity stack may be the best way to go. The max flow would be nice though if they make a real kits uncle I already have so many.
I have a few extra foams of both filters too. I like the white ones.

I would definately gut a stock air filter again and use it as a skeleton for the foam if I didnt have the cages.
The MaxFlow is so much better, and I would do whatever it took to run it............... again !

I just don't want to buy one of these 661 and hate it because the filter is constantly needing cleaned. I've got about 500 bd ft of cherry to mill when I get time.

I just don't want to buy one of these 661 and hate it ............................

I doubt that would happen.
They are an amazing saw when breathing better, and run like any other 066, 046, 044 does with the MaxFlow and a cover plate.

I doubt that would happen.
They are an amazing saw when breathing better, and run like any other 066, 046, 044 does with the MaxFlow and a cover plate.
Me either but I've been fooled before. I just want to find one used for a decent price. I can't bring myself to spend over $1k for one.

****sorry guys, lost the vid,...got it back up, can't edit the new vid back into my first post, since it's more than 1hr old, so let's try this again....

I'm liking it!!!
Special thanks to Paylesspizzaman & Trx250r180

Nice setup! ;)

I don't like bucking multiple tree trunks at once , it's no fun.
I do like the end of Your video , .404 chain in strong wood - that looked nice. :)
Almost sounded as if that saw might have pulled semi skip or even full comp - but I might be wrong.

I got my 36" setup yesterday and gave it a test fitting on my PS-7900 today - I might have gone too big , but then again . . . :p

Nice setup! ;)

I don't like bucking multiple tree trunks at once , it's no fun.
I do like the end of Your video , .404 chain in strong wood - that looked nice. :)
Almost sounded as if that saw might have pulled semi skip or even full comp - but I might be wrong.

I got my 36" setup yesterday and gave it a test fitting on my PS-7900 today - I might have gone too big , but then again . . . :p

it'll pull full comp 404. But not as well as the full skip at that length. 28" full comp 404 is no problem at all. :rock2:

Latest posts

Back