• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 70 cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coldiron

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok guys My wife told me I need a back up saw for my 044. there is nothing wrong with it but she said I need another one just in case :D. so I am looking for a saw about the same size, I can't afford a lot right now so if we can keep it below $450 shipped that would be great. I prefer Stihl but have been wanting to try a 372xp. I am mostly cutting firewood (Mostly 10"-20" oak) but will from time to time cut a cottonwood tree that is over 48" at the base. I don't mind working on a saw if needed so if you have a project saw that is priced right I'd be interested.

your wife had to tell you you needed a back-up saw? we know who saws the wood around your house!!!!! LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:) she has never handled a chainsaw in her life! that is one of the next things on my list. I think Ill let her use the MS210 for starters though. I tried having her split some firewood but she didn't like it. she prefers stacking it which is fine with me cause that's the part I don't like :)
Don't ever get rid of a woman that wants you to buy another saw. Man what a gal!
She is quite a gal! I don't plan on ever letting her go! she told me she wants 16 kids and 3 guns for each one so I need to buy a couple more :). she encouraged me to buy the sawmill and a stump grinder and also wants me to get a top handle saw but I think I'll wait for a few months and get the big saw first.

Back