• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 72” NOS Husqvarna bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$700 - comes with the bar end handle and a chain.

That actually sounds pretty reasonable, IIRC about a year or two ago, I paid $495 for my bar, no helper handle, and I bought a 100’ roll of chain, and had my local shop spin a bunch of loops of various lengths out of it, figured out the lengths to where I only ended up with 8 unused links 😁, so I don’t know what the price for those loops were.

For a Bar, helper handle and one loop of chain, that should be a very fair price for someone that needs a 72” bar.

I don’t know what the availability is for the 72” bars, but I WISH that I had ordered a 50” bar a couple years ago. I had been watching several sources that had them, then about 3 weeks later, none were available, when I went to order one, and they haven’t been available since

Who’da thunk that several 50” bars would sell in such a short time??

Oh, is that.404 or 3/8 pitch? Probably.063 gauge?

Doug

That actually sounds pretty reasonable, IIRC about a year or two ago, I paid $495 for my bar, no helper handle, and I bought a 100’ roll of chain, and had my local shop spin a bunch of loops of various lengths out of it, figured out the lengths to where I only ended up with 8 unused links 😁, so I don’t know what the price for those loops were.

For a Bar, helper handle and one loop of chain, that should be a very fair price for someone that needs a 72” bar.

I don’t know what the availability is for the 72” bars, but I WISH that I had ordered a 50” bar a couple years ago. I had been watching several sources that had them, then about 3 weeks later, none were available, when I went to order one, and they haven’t been available since

Who’da thunk that several 50” bars would sell in such a short time??

Oh, is that.404 or 3/8 pitch? Probably.063 gauge?

Doug
.404 x.063

Didn't you need one of these.
Chipper,

I have a 72" for a Husky and I am not sure anyone needs one ...well mine is a sprocket nose.

I do have 66'' Grandberg Husky mount I would like to send someones way.....

Back