7500bf+ Doug Fir

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Sling'r

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Thought I would show a pic of a tree I cut a few weeks ago. I have had bigger since then on this job, but no one close by for a picture. This was a Doug Fir in N. Calif. I cut with a WHS MS460. I usually run the 660 in the big stuff, but this tree was one of three big boys in a thinning. The 460 did very well though, I was pleased.
Tree Sling'r.

Wow

That's a little big for my band saw mill. I go to the local lumber yard and their wood doesn't come from trees like that. Good picture.

ahhh....heck, my 026 could do that hahahaha! LOL.... nice timber though are you milling that too. makes trees where i live look like seedlings!

-mike

Nice one Treeslinger,
I got one once that scaled 7200 bd. ft.
Probably not much to brag about in Northern Cali. but in Southern New Mexico it is. I haven't cut one like that in the last 15 years.

Andy

Tree Sling'r said:
Thought I would show a pic of a tree I cut a few weeks ago. I have had bigger since then on this job, but no one close by for a picture. This was a Doug Fir in N. Calif. I cut with a WHS MS460. I usually run the 660 in the big stuff, but this tree was one of three big boys in a thinning. The 460 did very well though, I was pleased.
Tree Sling'r.

WOW...NICE!!!!!! ^5

Treeman67

Back