7900 carb adjustments

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arborman

arborman

ArboristSite Member
ive got the green fuel line.. Where abouts do they break at? ive looked around a bit with out taking the carb off.. but havent seen any signs of a broken line

Addicted to ArboristSite
arborman said:
ive got the green fuel line.. Where abouts do they break at? ive looked around a bit with out taking the carb off.. but havent seen any signs of a broken line

They usually crack about a 1/2" above where it enters the tank.

Steve

arborman

arborman

ArboristSite Member
thank you for the replys . think you could give me a brief discription of how to get to that part of the line please? ive never really taken the saw appart at all.. the airfilters about all the farther i have gone into the saw..

Addicted to ArboristSite
It's hard to see without taking the fuel tank off. But you can peek in there by removing the side cover & taking the bolt out that holds the handle bar clamp that hooks to the cylinder mount.

See pictures below

attachment.php

attachment.php

arborman

arborman

ArboristSite Member
thank you very much :) i have a feeling you might be right about the fuel line.. would it be making a sucking noise if there were a cracked line ? becuase it seems it is making a sucking noise that may be comming from right where you are talking about .. is that little black nob down there bye the fuel line the tank vent ? or is that something else?

Latest posts