$9 echo at goodwill. Why lol

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your ($9) loss.
The flywheels gotta be worth $9 right maybe the coil or the carburetor the clutch I mean really I could put it back together if I can figure out what I do with the receipt and goodwill will give me a gift card for $9

I could rering it lol. But I bet carb is bad too. I should re assemble and see what it does lol

I looked all over ebay and Amazon. They must be proud of these . The cheapest I could find a piston ring by itself was $10 there are hundreds of dollare hundreds of sellers selling broken parts saws. Everything I found cost more than what I have seen for prices for husky or sthil

Over at sepw cs400 ring is $3.57. Don't mess around with that engine. if the rest of the saw is in decent shape put that $110 new engine in ,it , muff modd it good and tune good. It will turn into your favorite saw. Steve
I see a lot of these for sale on offer up because all of the people down in Phoenix steal these from home depot I think or they buy them from The Home Depot auctions of returned items either way there's certainly a lot of these for sale in the $200 or less price range

20220603_174116.jpgRight now I'm just putting it back together after cleaning everything and then it'll probably just sit on the shelf somewhere maybe I'll look for another one that's broken on offer up. There's too many things wrong with this one like most of the lines are cracked and the bulb is cracked and there's some kind of glue holding the bulb on there. I wonder why the parts for these are not as cheap as they are for husky and stihl20220603_180737.jpg20220603_180359.jpg
View attachment 20220603_174125.mp4

I wonder why the parts for these are not as cheap as they are for husky and stihl
Volume. Aftermarket parts guys need volume. With enough volume they get competition from other aftermarket guys.

ECHO does not sell the numbers that STIHL and Husky do.

BTW - I have one of those CS400s (bought new) and really like it.

Philbert

Volume. Aftermarket parts guys need volume. With enough volume they get competition from other aftermarket guys.

ECHO does not sell the numbers that STIHL and Husky do.

BTW - I have one of those CS400s (bought new) and really like it.

Philbert
I'm going to try to get one or fix this one. I want smaller powerful saws. Not big stuff like I have currently. No 20pounders

Latest posts

Back