$9 echo at goodwill. Why lol

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a lot of these for sale on offer up because all of the people down in Phoenix steal these from home depot I think or they buy them from The Home Depot auctions of returned items either way there's certainly a lot of these for sale in the $200 or less price range
Yeah what’s the scoop with that? I even see 590s often NIB here in Seattle in the $200 range and it seems sketchy.

I wasn’t aware of Home Depot auctions - is there a site?

Smaller- yes, powerful????? Its a CS 4000 isnt it? :p
I have a 372xp (2018 dog ) a 038mag, a dcs6460 and that's about it. No small saws. I have a ms210 somewhere that runs funky. And that's almost always good enough for me. I've not cut any trees down in a few years. I don't need a big powerhouse. I have those

Yeah what’s the scoop with that? I even see 590s often NIB here in Seattle in the $200 range and it seems sketchy.

I wasn’t aware of Home Depot auctions - is there a site?
Out here in Arizona and I am from the Seattle area originally it is a lot of the same thing and I believe what they do is they buy The Home Depot returns and blemished products and they buy them by the container and they basically have to get rid of them I also believe there's a ton of people stealing them from home depot Bo and then selling them.
You can also buy home depot's former rental tools tools which is not always all that great all that great but not always all that bad I got a dcs6460 a few years back for $300 and other than the leaky oiler it's been one hell of a saw for $300. I think I've had it since 2018. They dont use those now

My younger brother has an older 33cc echo, can't say it has power, but it's dead reliable. He takes about no care of it and it just fires up and chugs along. Actually pretty light weight too.

Picked these two up yesterday- bit out of your price range- cost me US$13 a pop.
Recoil cover a bit damaged on the 2041, but jimmy fitted a Husqvarna 45 starter to it and it runs just fine.
The 2036 had a few wee issues, but have it all sorted now and it is also running fine- just a busted brake band to fix.

284712422_599210548298629_5963272516799229739_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back