90cc 20inch bar?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
appreciate the replies I guess it is a kinda stupid question lol didn't know if it would be enough load or what ever. I love a 16 on the 2260 60cc... I thought it'd be a similar experience

I guess I just don't see the point in it. I guess there are 2 different philosophies on bar length, some people run the shortest bars they can get away with...I prefer to run the longest bars that I can. My 066 runs a 36" most of the time. It's a ported beast of a saw, so it has no problem running that even in oak or Euc. Besides, I can stand up straight when I'm bucking and limbing the tree after falling it...it's already a nearly 20lb powerhead, I don't want to work harder by having to bend over to cut stuff. 🤷‍♂️

All depends what the saw is doing. A messy pile of euk logs all under 20 inch. Don't need to worry about the nose so much just go ham with a big bulldozer of a saw.

Also quick to sharpen
,Quicker to need sharped, too. It takes a fixed number is toof passes to get through a log. Fewer toofs means each toof has to make more passes.

Latest posts

Back