920 jonsered question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tractorsaw1

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Any good air filter retro fit for this saw? Looks like the newer 930 horn, top cover would work, but I am not a jonsered expert. The gasket is missing on mine between air filter and horn. Gasket no longer available. Horn is cracked in a couple of places. Saw shop has put on a band aid, but would like to improve the situation. Any ideas please. Any parts, better. Great forum. I love saws & been cutting firewood for a while. Trying to keep my 20+ year old saws running.

920 Jonsered
038 super stihl
280e echo
David Bradley monster saw

I scored a 930 style airhorn for mine as filters for the original are impossible to find. A couple filters have come up on ebay recently but the bidding gets out of hand. You could also swap the airhorn with one off of a Husky. There are some on ebay if you go to ebay stores and just do a search on Husqvarna. You will have to sift through a ton of pages but you will find one that will work OK.

I PM'd Tractorsaw about a setup from a 930 with the better airhorn on it that is currently available on ebay. If he doesn't grab it I will as I have 2 920's.

Latest posts

Back