92cc 6400?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His reply-

That is true neil! The motor is been poor polished and like I said it's not the Dolmar cylinder that's all I can say without revealing all my secrets if you like a great lightweight saw with tons of power this is a saw call me we can talk thanks Scott

I wouldnt doubt the 7hp claim as much as i would wonder about what that sprocket would do to performance. A lot of guys on here way more experienced than me urge guys to not use anything other than 7-pin unless your into strong ported 85cc saw, and then only an 8-pin. A good work saw is miles from a "hotsaw".

I messaged him on eBay about a month ago with some of the same questions but never got a response. The price has gone up considerably since then.

Needs a 1.5mm offset pin on the crank + the AM BB to get 92cc (rounded up) and the case would likely need trenched to clear as well.

Guess we know who got that job. Although I'd be a little concerned about that much price difference.we are working on a dot contract right now that I won by 150 bucks. Literally right now I'm sitting in the truck following on of the bucket trucks.

IMO the tail mount on the d009 bar would have to be modified to run a 10T without the 50/50 chance of flying off. I had 084 with big stihl mount bars, 10T and you would be iffy to get 3 cuts in small wood. 9T no problem. 10T up work on bar mount.

Back