A Big Thanks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish4Brains

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I recently finished my home built outdoor wood stove and would like to thank all that helped with opinions comments and knowledge. To name a few Butch from Ohio Gitch 75 and ms310. The stove has been running for three weeks now and no problems. I love the simplicity and the ease of use. I have an ideal situation for one of these beasts so with a little work and a decent pile of cash I went for it and am glad I did. I will post pix soon. If anyone has the itch to do it I would be glad to share my expirience.
I have been burning dead standing pine and mixing with some oak that I had seasoned already. I get an easy 12 hrs out of 1/2 of a load and the temps here have been around 20 for a couple of days.
Now to get the barn online.
Thanks Brian

Good!

Another happy OWB owner. :biggrinbounce2:

I was amazed when we fired up our OWB last year. Toss in wood, light it, close door... warm the house as much as we want, all the hot water we can use. No more electric heating bill. Saves us $230+ a month, the house is warmer and we are happier.

(Shhhhhhhh, don't let those indoor stove people know!) ;)

There many benifits that I can see already. I like the indoor setups when done correctly but this is gonna be hard to beat. Definatly not for all places but it fits mine well.
Brian

Back