A few rounds

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anlrolfe

Honor GOD, Country and Corps
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Went with a buddy and picked up a few rounds today. Gonna go back hauling the splitter when we get the rest. Its been sitting a while, wish we'd gotten it like a year sooner.

Attachments

• 20141026_110605.jpg
    20141026_110605.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 139
Went with a buddy and picked up a few rounds today. Gonna go back hauling the splitter when we get the rest. Its been sitting a while, wish we'd gotten it like a year sooner.
wow from the looks of that picture that is some huge wood. looks like some noodling may be in order.

Those look heavy. I cut 4" cookies in wood that size. Easier to split and get in trailer, just like rolling a tire :)

My buddy has the "linebacker" mentality still. Sees this like pushing the practice sled.... by himself. The big rounds are over 4' and he'd be perfectly happy to wrestle them under his vertical splitter. Need to explain to him how a little noodling can save his back.

Definately time to bring out the big saws. I very much like big rounds like that.

Latest posts

Back