A good saw choice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$350 for a 361!!!! Wow, that is a sweet deal. You could sell it used for a lot more than that. Congrats

Long story but here is the short version. Industrial supply store had about four dozen 290's there and one 361 period. No price tag on said 361, I asked how much. The Kid said , not supposed to have that saw here just 290's. You can have it for the same price.. Dry mouth, started shaking...... Pay the man and get back to michigan before they change thier mind.. the kid.

Otherwise I would of bought the farmboss.. that fit the budget....

congrats on new saw

Aandabooks, hope you get many years of use out of it.

Knotdodger you should be ashamed of your self.....grin But if it was me I might have kissed him before I left.

I went ahead and got the 361 too, not as good a deal , but at last years price. I guess I shouldn't have taken the wife with me to window shop. She looked me in the eye, and said "you know your going to buy it, do it now and save all that fuel" Gotta love them women........but I sure ain't looking forward to the " you got a new saw, now I want " grin

Latest posts

Back