A little free saw I got..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AuerX

constantly confused
Reaction score
I got a Husqvarna 36 for free, In pretty rough shape.

It has spark and compression.

Its dirty and has melted plastic parts, The fuel lines are broken.

But its all there, and I'm thinking it might be worth to get going as parts are plentiful and cheap

What do you guys think?

TIA

16918b7.jpg

33u5oxs.jpg

vzvvhw.jpg

jtbdxf.jpg

You should be able to get that going for a minimal investment. It always helps when the initial outlay is nothing.

Good luck, keep us updated.

I have rebuilt lesser quality saws that I got for free. Build it and if you don't have use for it I'm sure you have a buddy that does.

i just fixed one last week 11.34 carb rebuild kit and a new fuel line air filter was good it had been sitting since 2001 the owner told me. very easy to work on nice find.

i just fixed one last week 11.34 carb rebuild kit and a new fuel line air filter was good it had been sitting since 2001 the owner told me. very easy to work on nice find.

What Fuel line and Filter did you use?

i just fixed a 36 up that i got for free as well. i just used some briggs and stratton fuel line and filter to match. just get it at your local small engine dealer.

Thanks All!

I see a lot of parts from the 136 can be used on the 36, Are there other saws (Poulan, Craftsman etc) that use inter-changeable parts with the 36 as well?

Latest posts

Back