A little Friday fun.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read some where ... I don't remember where??? Bill Gates gave a speech to some high school kids about life is not fair, its not your parnest fault or anyone else suck it butter cup. If any one is board look it up sounded kind of interesting especially being
Bill Gates and all it was 10 or 12 points Most of it made sense too.
My father never laid a hand on me ever, didn't have to maybe a dirty look or **** and that was all it took. I watched him a young age 7 8 yo laying brick on the house and he woul dpickup the face bricks 4 at time in his left hand and butter them with his right and lay them. Dads been gone 9 years now I still run into someone who knew him and it always ends up talking about fingers looking like sausages cause of broke knuckle fingers etc. all swole up.. He'd reach down when we were in the truck And I was riding on the hump andgrab my knee cap and try to pull It off, damn that hurt make me laugh now cuz I do it to my son.. thanks for the memeries guys G'nite

Latest posts

Back