A Long Time Ago in a Forest Far, Far Away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

litefoot

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It was as the sound of two giant angry bees clashing in the forests of Tustroke. Saw Troll of the empire of Norwegia and 2000ssm6 of the TarHeelian federation are engaged in an epic chainsaw battle to establish the supremacy of their respective saws. Suddenly Saw Troll swings his 346XP down is an arching slash. But 2000ssm6 meets the thrust with a wide-open-throttle parry with his 261. Now both mens saws are locked bar to bar with teeth gnashing, metal flakes flying and sparks filling the riparian air. Neither of these mighty "titans of the kerf" give an inch. Their faces press toward each other:

Saw Troll: "My 346XP handles better than your saw!"

2000ssm6: "Oh yeah, well my 261 has more torque than your saw!"

Saw Troll: "Mine has better sideways balance...whatever that means!"

2000ssm6: "Mine is newer!!!"

Saw Troll: "Mine has better throttle response!!!

2000ssm6: "Well, uh...you.....you killed my father!!"

Saw Troll: "2K, I am your father."

2000ssm6: "Noooooooooooooo!!!"

Last edited:
It was as the sound of two giant angry bees clashing in the forests of Tustroke. Sawtroll of the empire of Norwegia and 2000ssm6 of the TarHeelian federation are engaged in an epic chainsaw battle to establish the supremacy of their respective saws. Suddenly SawTroll swings his 346XP down is an arching slash. But 2000ssm6 meets the thrust with a wide-open-throttle parry with his 261. Now both mens saws are locked bar to bar with teeth gnashing, metal flakes flying and sparks filling the riparian air. Neither of these mighty "titans of the kerf" give an inch. Their faces press toward each other:

Saw Troll: "My 346XP handles better than your saw!"

2000ssm6: "Oh yeah, well my 261 has more torque than your saw!"

Saw Troll: "Mine has better sideways balance...whatever that means!"

2000ssm6: "Mine is newer!!!"

Saw Troll: "Mine has better throttle response!!!

2000ssm6: "Well, uh...you.....you killed my father!!"

Saw Troll: "2K, I am your father."

2000ssm6: "Noooooooooooooo!!!"

hands down funniest thing i have ever read on AS!!!! rep this man

So who won? Must have been 2k, he's still here. :notrolls2:

LOL!!!
Nope. He lost cuz he showed up to a Saw duel without a saw! :D

Crazy thing is, by the time he does get the 261, the new 562xp will be out, and obsolete the 261, so we will start all over again.

"Saw wars III"
The Chineese clone wars... in a theatre near the woodpile next spring.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

But 2000ssm6 meets the thrust with a wide-open-throttle parry with his 261. Now both mens saws are locked bar to bar with teeth gnashing, metal flakes flying and sparks filling the riparian air. Neither of these mighty "titans of the kerf" give an inch. Their faces press toward each other:

"

Now I hope they were wearing PPE hehehe

Funny, very funny!:clap::yourock: Anyhow, where did 2k and the 261 end up laying ST and the 346 to rest at. Did he dig them a hole or just let them lay to be chewed on by the wolves?:confused:

Back