a long way up down south

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trees came down because the homeowner needed peace of mind. These were some big trees very close to his house. And remember Katrina did alot of damage here. so people are terrified of big trees next to thier houses. When doing tree valuation you always have to determine wheather or not the tree adds value to the property of if it is a liabliliy. In this case the tree matched the site but they were undoubtly a liability to his insured property. I never approach a client to sell removals, unless the tree in question is dead, dammaged beyond repair, or diseased beyond repair. He contacted me with one goal...to remove these trees away from his house. His mind was made up before he dialed my number.

It is a shame though..If they were by my house, they would stand..But then again the only thing I value more than the trees on my property are my two dogs. My house can be replaced in a few months.

Too bad. I think a nice set of mature trees around a house just makes a property. My closest neighbor has a nice property, around 4 acres. Level, symmetrical, nice house in the middle built a good distance from the road but the entire property has been wiped of all vegetation other than grass. Looks like a house plopped down on a green skillet. The farmer across the road cuts hay off of it. 20 nice trees scattered around the place would totally transform it from a house to a home.

Ian

It sure is. He changed the name to Arrow crane. he lives on the northshore now. he is the best around, everybody else around here just do not stack up to him and his ability to run the crane. there are a few good operators/companies in baton rouge. treepress, are you hover?

Latest posts

Back