A nice suprise from my wife!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Reaction score
A few weeks ago there was a bunch of nos Pioneer bars on e-bay. I really wanted a 24" for a restore I'm doing. Due to several other recent purchases, I did not have a whole lot in pay-pal :cry: , and figured I better cool it. Well last week my wife and 11 year old son surprised me with this 24" Pioneer bar!! :cheers: She said, " I figured you wanted it since you were watching every one in your e-bay, and had the picture of it as our screen saver". Just a small hint. Once I get the saw finished I will post some pics.

arrowheadpioneer

way cool....congrats. make sure to post pics when it's done. :)

Wow

You are one lucky guy to have a wife so perceptive and caring--plus she knows about chain saws! My wife is great, but she wouldn't know where to begin with buying a bar for a chainsaw. Make sure you surprise her back with some little goodie; something like flowers to let her know how much you appreciate her.

Olyeller

you are one lucky guy to have a wife so perceptive and caring--plus she knows about chain saws! My wife is great, but she wouldn't know where to begin with buying a bar for a chainsaw. Make sure you surprise her back with some little goodie; something like flowers to let her know how much you appreciate her.

Olyeller

+1

Latest posts

Back