A story you'll appreciate

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You did the right thing, left to his own accord, he probly would have cut himself, then all the girls would have fussed over him and rushed him to the hospital. After returning home, and high on painkillers, the girls, feeling sympathetic, would have fought each other to take care of him, each spoiling him with the lovely mothering care that women so graciously lavish upon us in times of need, one of them possibly even accompanying home for the night, just to make sure he gets all the care he needs after suffering through such a traumatic event, after all he was trying to help. After healing up, his grusome chainsaw scar (chicks dig scars!) Would no doubt start many conversations in the nightclubs with even hotter chicks, hanging on his every word as he described in detail the story of the time he cut himself while falling giant sitka spruce in the wild coastal regions of northern bc (or maybe alaska) because a grizzly bear was attacking a village and he had no choice but to save the women and children! Like i say, you did the right thing! Dooshbags, can't stand em!

You did the right thing, left to his own accord, he probly would have cut himself, then all the girls would have fussed over him and rushed him to the hospital. After returning home, and high on painkillers, the girls, feeling sympathetic, would have fought each other to take care of him, each spoiling him with the lovely mothering care that women so graciously lavish upon us in times of need, one of them possibly even accompanying home for the night, just to make sure he gets all the care he needs after suffering through such a traumatic event, after all he was trying to help. After healing up, his grusome chainsaw scar (chicks dig scars!) Would no doubt start many conversations in the nightclubs with even hotter chicks, hanging on his every word as he described in detail the story of the time he cut himself while falling giant sitka spruce in the wild coastal regions of northern bc (or maybe alaska) because a grizzly bear was attacking a village and he had no choice but to save the women and children! Like i say, you did the right thing! Dooshbags, can't stand em!
sounds like some of the heroes in forestry and logging............

She has a pool in the back yard, a neighbors poplar is right in the fence line and a few limbs cover the pool. She wanted them cut back and got permission. I looked at it and passed. If my pole trimmer reached I would have done it. And don't get me wrong, I'm not terrified of saws, trees or ladders. But the combination doesn't usually play nice. If I was ever taught anything from my dad and uncle it was to respect the saw because they are not forgiving.

Back