A stupid question but

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainsaw Addiction Disorder!
If you asked! That means you have it!!!!! LOL!

Welcome aboard!

As I read through further posts and saw the collection of chainsaws with reference to CAD acquisitions, I realised my response to this post was waaayy off track.

Too many TLAs - three letter acronyms - these days

cheers

Chainsaw Addiction Disorder!
If you asked! That means you have it!!!!! LOL!

Welcome aboard!

Correct you are Teddy, However as the disorder progresses and though the TLA remains the same the actual diagnosis changes. The disorder, if not caught and treated early on, evolves into "Chainsaw Acquisition Disease".....this condition will continue to the eventual death of the victim. (generally from starvation) Where upon his/her surviving heirs are left with piles and boxes of magnesium painted and sorted by colors (usually different piles of red, orange and orange and cream, though piles of other colors have been recorded) This is very serious and is generally considered terminal with no known cure.

Had a suspician that was it. The wife calls it something else:):)
Hey, when will someone work out how to fix their wiring?????

its got nothing to do with their wiring . you need to do a muffler mod and redo so ports. all is fixed

if you try the muff mod let us know how it works out :chatter::chatter::chatter::chatter::chatter::chatter::chatter:

Back