A suggestion for carrying saw tools and accessories!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright you two.....take a deep breath.....sheesh, can't even give a man a compliment on his bag. A little sensitive, are we? I actually thought it was a good idea, I drag my stuff around in an old rusty toolbox. I really dont think all the veiled threats and the personal attack on my homeland were warranted.You're pretty much right about the potatoes though........LOL LOL
:cheers:

LOL, No harm was intended it was all in good fun! I like PEI, I Love the glass pepsi bottles I find pepsi tastes better out of the bottle! :cheers:

LOL, No harm was intended it was all in good fun! I like PEI, I Love the glass pepsi bottles I find pepsi tastes better out of the bottle! :cheers:

Sorry man, no more glass bottles. We got cans same as you now. Guess thats progress......:cheers:

I think its almost two years now. I liked bottles better too :clap:

LOL! I don't care if he was talking trash, jobmate power tools do suck, but the bag ain't so bad. Its handy to carry my tools.

;)Besides all they got to cut on that Island is potatoes!LOL:laugh:

When we first moved into this house I had to fix a faucet and all my tools were in boxes. I drove down to crappy tire to find that job mate wrenches were on sale for 60% off and I figured for this money if they only worked once, they would be fine by me. Well it turns out the work great, and they are no worse for a homeowner then any of my other tools. Sure they aren't Gray or Snap on, but i don't make my living with them so they are fine by me

When we first moved into this house I had to fix a faucet and all my tools were in boxes. I drove down to crappy tire to find that job mate wrenches were on sale for 60% off and I figured for this money if they only worked once, they would be fine by me. Well it turns out the work great, and they are no worse for a homeowner then any of my other tools. Sure they aren't Gray or Snap on, but i don't make my living with them so they are fine by me

I agree with your statement, I buy cheap hand tools from Princess auto for working on cars, especially If its a tool that you might never use again, Jobmate wrenches probably are not that bad, I just find there electric hand tools,drills, grinders etc are not that great.:cheers:

I agree with your statement, I buy cheap hand tools from Princess auto for working on cars, especially If its a tool that you might never use again, Jobmate wrenches probably are not that bad, I just find there electric hand tools,drills, grinders etc are not that great.:cheers:

The princess also has a lot of okay stuff, along with some garbage. My bro (fatguy) always makes fun of my Powerfist stuff, but it gets the job done.

I use this Husky Bag. It's got a ridgid frame so it hols that shape. Picked it up around xmas on sale for $9.99 and it works great.

DSC04261.jpg

DSC04262.jpg

DSC04263.jpg

I've been using a plastic Delta tool box. Holds 4 or more saws, tools, chains, gas and oil. I can use the top to fuel up or just to sit down on.

That's similar to what I use except, I bolted it to a hitch cargo carrier. I just slide it into the receiver on my truck and everything is ready to go, no hunting around for anything. I also like the fact that it locks!

Back