A world of knowledge all in one place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homesteadeshane

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My family just got back from the Bancroft saw expo and what a show. The variety of sawmills and sawmill manufactures was amazing. We saw everything from very small mills up to the big TK's and Woodmizes and they all where doing demos, it was very impressive.
I was not excepting to see Will from Timberking their and I have respect for a CEO that came all the way up here to a sawmill show.
I posted earlier that I was trying to make a decision on what to upgrade to, it was very nice to have the opportunity to see all the different manufacturers and see the all run, I could talked to them all at once and get the answer to any questions I had.
They had a lot of other cool stuff too (skidders, feller bunchers, trucks, hand tools, and industry reps). With everyone on site I hopefully made some contacts and friends

I would like to thank the trade show team for organizing the show and the sponsors for helping make it happen

My family just got back from the Bancroft saw expo and what a show. The variety of sawmills and sawmill manufactures was amazing. We saw everything from very small mills up to the big TK's and Woodmizes and they all where doing demos, it was very impressive.
I was not excepting to see Will from Timberking their and I have respect for a CEO that came all the way up here to a sawmill show.
I posted earlier that I was trying to make a decision on what to upgrade to, it was very nice to have the opportunity to see all the different manufacturers and see the all run, I could talked to them all at once and get the answer to any questions I had.
They had a lot of other cool stuff too (skidders, feller bunchers, trucks, hand tools, and industry reps). With everyone on site I hopefully made some contacts and friends

I would like to thank the trade show team for organizing the show and the sponsors for helping make it happen

Told you it would be a good time, I want on friday as a family wedding out of town kept me away on the weekend.

Did you happen to stop by the Blademaster booth in the arena? I was impressed with the Timery Mills but must have been the friday am syndrome the rep wasn't too keen on talking.
Checked out all the new Norwood goodies, seems I will be buying a few more for my ML26.

I like the Timery Mills too they look well built and No we stop at the Blademaster booth I wanted to but my daughter we getting fussy she saw the MNR bear and wanted to get another balloon

Wish I would have known the show was going on, I probably would have made the trip. Although with all the excitement going on I may have made some poor financial decisions;)

Back