ABC Professional Tree Service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckeetree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey principals at ABC. You probably will never see this but your guys screw around at the store for 5 hours of their 10 hour day. No wonder electricity is so high.

i saw them today.

they just drive around here.i never see them doing any work.

Why would you want to rat out some guys makin a living. How would you like it if someone snitched on you for taking a break? :mad:

a break is a smoke, drink, or a sandwich not hiding in the truck for half a day, my mentor use to work for some big orange company and he said when i started to rain everyone was in the truck reading newspaper, lol the other day i went to dump raining a lil bit theres the orange truck at the bottom of the hill, i was thinking man them guys take a late lunch???

I would not hire any of them

most of the ABC crews that roll through this town are a joke. more time sitting than working.

most of the ABC crews that roll through this town are a joke. more time sitting than working.

I have been involved in this business for 30+ years now and they are the F-off kings as far as I can tell. I have seen Asplundh do some screwing around but nothing like this bunch.

Never saw the outfit but I would like to figure out how I could read the newspaper in the truck and make a living. My days are basically mayhem trying to get jobs done, make dumps and do bids (at least here lately while business is good). It's all I can do to make a pit stop at QT and get a drink without putting me behind schedule... I would love to have a job where I could set and read the newspaper but I doubt it would be very lucrative.

they are actually owned by some Mexican ladies.

who do you think they will hire first?

if it affects your electricity why don't you rat them out to your congressmen or whatever...whinging about it around here wont do anything...btw what's with the attitude dude?

Latest posts

Back