About Firewood Cutting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess those are the kind of people you don't want moving there?

I guess he gets a few points for getting a permit. lol . i have seen people just stop and start cutting wood...... anywhere..... had a neighbor have that issue. he had to run them off and tell them that is not how u obtain firewood.lol

I feel bad for whomever loaned that guy a saw

Last edited:
yes, us unsaovory,primitive type"chop" wood.i'm sure thats what the 2 doctors i delivered to last week told their wives about the firewood guy.at least he made an attempt to get his own firewood and he won'tcomplain about the price on his next delivery of firewood.

"That's dirty and stupid, icky-poo..." Oh I just wanna throat punch him! lol

I do have friends from the city that question some of the stuff I do. "up nort" seems like a 3rd world country to them at times.

At least they found their own wood. Have a logger friend who piled some nice maple saw logs a little too close to the road. Some flatlanders came along and truly thought Forest Sevice had stacked them there for the public to cut firewood rounds off of. The fountain of cuss words was heard for miles.

Latest posts

Back