About Firewood Cutting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that guy being Facetious ?

Or,,,Obtuse ?

I honestly think he is that much of a citified wimp. Probably thinks all food is made in the back of the grocery store, too. Good article though, thoroughly explains why this country is in the shape its in. This poor guy would be shocked at the pile of wood put up every year by any of this site's members.

I honestly think he is that much of a citified wimp. Probably thinks all food is made in the back of the grocery store, too. Good article though, thoroughly explains why this country is in the shape its in. This poor guy would be shocked at the pile of wood put up every year by any of this site's members.

Yes, I am sure you are correct. This country is sure to collapse inward on itself because one newspaper guy does not like to cut firewood. Yup, that must be the root of all evil.

Seems to me the article is a sort of 'tongue-in-cheek' commentary similar to those of Dave Barry. In effect he's making fun of people who poke fun at us woodburners.
I'm a bit far from the Yakima news distribution circle, so I'm not familiar with the guy's work, but I'll bet most of it's good for a chuckle, and intended that way. Hope I'm not wrong.
Thanks for the post Slowp. Like Steve said above, good for a giggle in the morning.

Rasseling a round on a steep hill and then watching it shoot over the road and on down the hill is one of life's little Oh Poopy moments. I can identify with that.

Losing it over the hill is better than having it center punch the door of your brand new pickup. Don't ask for pictures...it knocked the camera off the dashboard and broke it, too.

Latest posts

Back