Added another one to the line up... I hate all of you guys and CAD right now...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some guys just start aquiring saws at a very young age. There's one teen on here who i think is 16 or so and his sig is just packed. Way more then i had at that age. I haven't seen him post much lately. I bought my 372 when i was 11 or 12 years old something like that. My first 3120 i bought in 2006 but i must admit, back then i just wanted the biggest baddest saw available. Now i actually need them. That is a nice 361 and for $250 it's a score. Good go'n :msp_thumbup:

Some guys just start aquiring saws at a very young age. There's one teen on here who i think is 16 or so and his sig is just packed. Way more then i had at that age. I haven't seen him post much lately. I bought my 372 when i was 11 or 12 years old something like that. My first 3120 i bought in 2006 but i must admit, back then i just wanted the biggest baddest saw available. Now i actually need them. That is a nice 361 and for $250 it's a score. Good go'n :msp_thumbup:

When i was 16 i was scorin' but it wasn't chain saws.

That is a nice 361 and for $250 it's a score.

Yep.

But I'm an older guy, got my 361 for free (in pieces in a box, but...), still over-do everything I enjoy, ('cept the girls aren't jes rollin' in like they used to back in the day), have a shop fridge full o' beer, jerky, (and an occasional pie), love this CAD thing while I can still sort of afford it..., but...,

What was the question again? And where's that barn located?:msp_biggrin:

Ya did good, son. And you'll love that saw if ya get it running the way it can actually run.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back