Adjustable 90 degree elbow double wall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crunchie58

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I currently have two 90 degree single wall adjustable elbows (so I can be further from the wall behind the wood stove) for my cottage set up. My insurer :msp_rolleyes: all of a sudden wants me to use either insulated or double wall piping at the top because he says I'm to close to the wall at that point. Does anyone know if a double wall adjustable 90 degree elbow exists:confused:?
Tks, crunchie58

Brenndatomu, you may be right. When I posted the pic, the thought crossed my mind. I'll go to the hardware store and fit two together and measure the offset.
Tks.

To Whitespread

Really can't see where on menard's site does it state that their elbows are adjustable?
Sorry about the name error Whitespider.

Thought it said Whitebread at first :hmm3grin2orange:

FYI, you can move the 1st elbow a little lower and put the appropriate length piece of pipe between it and the upper elbow to give you the correct run/rise.

The double wall stuff is not adjustable. I think that was Del was getting at, it be non existy.

Or put in a metal heat shield 1" of the wall and keep what you have. I am assuming the insurance co has there panties in a bunch over the 18" clearance of that end piece.

Back