after market cylinder on husky 288xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iafter reading to many threads on porting

I dont want to scare anybody off and we all, or most of us, want to help a newbee. Heck I was one not so long ago on here. But if he read 'alot of posts' then he should understand us and that we're not trying to run him away. If the responses in this post have offended him then he prob wouldnt last long anyway. I know I have been hammered a few times by you guys and i'm still here. So newbee, grow up, post some pics and let us help you. You'll thank us later.....:rock:

I dont want to scare anybody off and we all, or most of us, want to help a newbee. Heck I was one not so long ago on here. But if he read 'alot of posts' then he should understand us and that we're not trying to run him away. If the responses in this post have offended him then he prob wouldnt last long anyway. I know I have been hammered a few times by you guys and i'm still here. So newbee, grow up, post some pics and let us help you. You'll thank us later.....:rock:

The real question is still what A M kit has been tested and what were the results. O E is the best but very expensive so it would be nice to find a reasonable substitute. Hyway has one for around $100, meteor runs about $140. Any experience and advice on these would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back