After seeing a friend lose a leg, I created this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can think of some situations where that could / would be useful. Around here, the mountain Laurel and Rotos grow thick and it takes time to work a path with a saw. But, not sure how it would work on steep ground, which is mostly where they grow. Good luck with the project and the company.
Tires looked beefy enough. Maybe the next generation will be self propelled. Just a thought. :cool: OT

My Dad use to say "If you can't say something nice to or about someone, just don't say anything at all."
I think someone probably said the same thing about the first chainsaw ever developed. Oh well. :cool: OT
Well I see a problem and I call it out. I did not speak nor type any insults just called out what I saw . I saw it as a joke and still do. I called it out as a joke. This was done many years ago by companies and it fell flat on it's face for the same reasons it will with this product. I am sorry if some folks cannot see the inherent failures it has. I love that the site tries to say it matters if you cut DIRT horizontally or vertically. That is a clear indication of a joke.

On a unrelated side note when does your trapping season on coons and rats open down there?

Well I see a problem and I call it out. I did not speak nor type any insults just called out what I saw . I saw it as a joke and still do. I called it out as a joke. This was done many years ago by companies and it fell flat on it's face for the same reasons it will with this product. I am sorry if some folks cannot see the inherent failures it has. I love that the site tries to say it matters if you cut DIRT horizontally or vertically. That is a clear indication of a joke.

On a unrelated side note when does your trapping season on coons and rats open down there?

Not to get into a pissing contest but you need to re-read what you typed. You did not call the concept a joke. You called HIM a joke. Quote: but I think YOU are a joke.
Nov. 14th 2022 through Feb. 28th 2023

Not to get into a pissing contest but you need to re-read what you typed. You did not call the concept a joke. You called HIM a joke. Quote: but I think YOU are a joke.
Nov. 14th 2022 through Feb. 28th 2023
What I said was
If you are serious good for you but I think you are a joke. That looks like a flipping joke posted by a member using a secondary account to get laughs and that is sad

I called the poster a joke for posting a thread that I felt was intended to get laughs. I still do.
Did you miss the fact that he/she just joined this site the day that was posted?
Did you miss the fact that was their first post?
Do you not realize the amount of spam posts that have been appearing lately?

The concept is laughable. If you disagree sobeit go buy one. Try it out. Post back the results. That concept has failed in the past and will fail in the future. I will await your results........

Latest posts

Back