Finally created an account...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hman1024

ArboristSite Member
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, new guy here.

All of my questions led me here over the past few years, so I joined. Love the great knowledge that everyone shares and that difference of opinions can be discussed or debated. My two stroke experience started as a kid that was lucky to have a dirtbike and continued to ride those for 40 years, always preferring the two strokes. Been heating with firewood in WV for almost that many years, now at 30 years. I fell in love with chainsaws and started to use my experience with dirt bikes to work on and rehabilitate some older saws that I was interested in. That started the hobby that continues to be more along the fun even though it can be a bunch of work. I respect the guys out there doing this day in and day out for a living, not easy work. Looking forward to interacting and learning along the way. At the same time, hopefully I will be able to share some helpful information with others at some time.

Back