Aftermarket Cylinder... good and bad... the Truth!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just about to say... My answer was pretty clear.

Like I said, you should have bought one from me. Just about every order I've filled has received a discount because I could. I hate crappy service, crappy parts and dishonest people... Weak people never do the right thing, sorry you found some!

Honestly, I didnt know you were in the business at that time. I miss alot it seems. :laugh:

No matter though at this point I dont think I will be putting any AM kits on other folks saws. They want to buy these creamsickles, let em pay dearly for the parts also as far as I'm concerned.

Now a saw for myself I might go AM again...

You and Brad want OEM quality at AF price.......and ##### the most! If I was selling kits, I'll tell you to go buy OEM.

I dont know where you got that from, I never expected OEM quality, I guess I was wrong to expect a AM kit to make it all the way through a second tank of fuel?

I really dont think I #####ed that much about it either, I kept all my comments in the thread that I started, till I wanted to hear what Randy would do if he was faced with the same situation that the other sponsor was.

And dont worry Mr Ha Ha, I dont think you have to worry about me buying anything from you any time soon,. ####weed

Ok, lets run this one through about the warranty.

Suppose the first one trashes itself in the first 5 minutes so you send me another one and it trashes itself in less then 2 tanks of fuel.

What happens then? Are you going to send me another set and hope the 3rd times the charm?

Suppose I feel the first two were junk and I would rather have my money back instead of taking a chance on another junk P/C?

No bashing you here, I appreciate what you seem to be doing and that 1st set you put up does look pretty good. Now that other set that has the plastic still on it? That one looks just like the sets that I got from that other site sponsor and they were junk, junk, junk. If there from the same place I wouldnt touch em. I'm still stuck eating those other junk ones and there not tasting that well right now.

I know you ate crap on that one.

How much did you stand to gain if that first "defective" cylinder held up?

Thinking you are going to make a buck, then losing bucks tend to do that to a fella.

Personally I have never turned a buck on chainsaw repairs, they just slowly drain me funds.

like they say, "want to make a small fortune in chainsaws? Then start with a large fortune".

I know you ate crap on that one.

How much did you stand to gain if that first "defective" cylinder held up?

Thinking you are going to make a buck, then losing bucks tend to do that to a fella.

Personally I have never turned a buck on chainsaw repairs, they just slowly drain me funds.

like they say, "want to make a small fortune in chainsaws? Then start with a large fortune".

Its not really anything to you if I made a fortune or not now is it?

IF you would read and comprehend what you read, you would remember that I said I wasn't doing that job for money.

It really dont surprise me that you cannot make any money working on chainsaws either. :laugh:

I dont know where you got that from, I never expected OEM quality, I guess I was wrong to expect a AM kit to make it all the way through a second tank of fuel?

I really dont think I #####ed that much about it either, I kept all my comments in the thread that I started, till I wanted to hear what Randy would do if he was faced with the same situation that the other sponsor was.

And dont worry Mr Ha Ha, I dont think you have to worry about me buying anything from you any time soon,. ####weed

You've been complaining about those 2 cylinders for I don't know how long. Like I said, Wastonr doesn't sell to you or Brad, and he'll be a much happier man.

Its not really anything to you if I made a fortune or not now is it?

IF you would read and comprehend what you read, you would remember that I said I wasn't doing that job for money.

It really dont surprise me that you cannot make any money working on chainsaws either. :laugh:

Panties still in a bind eh?

I don't make money on chainsaws because I do it for free.

Are you Snellings alter EGO?

Naw, just tired of stupid questions like how much did I stand to make....

Was not stupid at all.

Remember Mark, there are no "stupid" questions.

You thought you were going to turn a few Benjamins on that deal.

Didn't work out, so you air your dirty laundry and expect everyone to feel sorry for you.

I think it turned out just right, there is Karma!

Back