Aftermarket Cylinder... good and bad... the Truth!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, do you use questionable substandard parts in your hotsaws? That's what you're implying.

Brad.....You head is getting harder!!!!......I don't want you to buy Randy's "questionable" parts.......and he'll be much happier if you buzz-off!

I guess your right no stupid questions, just stupid people asking them. :msp_smile:

What part of I wasn't doing that one for money don't you understand?

And when did you come to that conclusion?

Before or after that first one launched?

As for the sponsor you keep bashing (guess it is much easier to blame someone else for our shortcomings eh)

If it makes you feel better, the guys at work call me motard:msp_smile:

And we'd all be happier if you'd buzz off hahahahahahahahaha:jester:

You'd miss me Numbskull!........Hahahahahahahaha! For-sure!

IMG8600-M.jpg

Nothing like an AM cylinder thread to get the #### slinging...

You can say that again. Like dumping blood in the shark tank.

I was thinking of starting a thread called the autotune/m-tronic what saw should I buy to hone or not what oil ratio is best i love flippy caps what bar length should I use I soak my chains and like PPE aftermarket cylinder green chain sux mahle Stihl cylinder thread. Do you think anyone would respond?

Yup,

Do you girls belong to the tight panty clique?

I asked a question, and Randy didn't have an answer yet. Mark asked a question, and Randy answered it. DC is the one that came into this thread and took it sideways. Your kind cares nothing about truth, quality, or anything of the likes. All you're doing is looking for a fight. Myself, I find that cowardly and childish.

I asked a question, and Randy didn't have an answer yet. Mark asked a question, and Randy answered it. DC is the one that came into this thread and took it sideways. Your kind cares nothing about truth, quality, or anything of the likes. All you're doing is looking for a fight. Myself, I find that cowardly and childish.

Oh brad you are full of yourself.

You call yourself a "builder" but if the part doesn't just screw on you are at a total loss.

A "real" builder can overcome these little issues.

You can call me names, but coming from a pathetic profiteer I will just consider the source.

Latest posts

Back