Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I missed it. My fault. I had an incredible deal and I missed it. I at least hope someone got it on here. You can thank me for it, really you can. I messaged the seller and asked him what he would take for the set if he listed it at buy it now. He replied to my message while I was driving home from work and I do not have a smart phone. Minutes later it sold, imagine that. The price, look at the price..... Look what you got for the price.....AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

Stihl Repair Crankshaft Tools Bearing Remove Install | eBay

That sucks buddy. I found a guy selling an obselete Homelite 540 piston and ring set a while back, and I asked about a buy it now. He made it one, I clicked the buy it button... and wala- someone else frikking beat me.

That scks...The seal puler alone is probably worth couple hundred....always wanted one of them there pullers :msp_sad:

That is what I thought. If you work on many saws the seal puller is worth the asking price. Sorry you missed it, but some days you are the bug and some you are the windshield. Ask me how I know. Tom

That's a ridiculous price for all that. Sunnuvabiotch how did I miss that? I been slackin on my ebay trolling.

$160-180 is what they go for... and someone got everything for $60... that may be the best buy of the year, nearly $600 in tools!

Fess-up whoever you are..

And supply us your address :msp_sneaky: haha

I am going to wait. My luck I get it from you then one shows up again for $50. I don't need it now but damn it would have been a sweeeeeeet deal!

That could be quite some wait... that was only the second one I've seen in several years and like the first, never knew it happened until after the fact. I like you, usually cruise FeePay every hour or so watching for those deals. That was a sweet deal.

Back