Ain't a chainsaw, but todays haul

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a picture of a nicely restored Colt. You can see where the 155 gets its looks.

tractor01.jpg

Tractors. That's worse than CAD. Costs way more and storage issues compounded. Although I don't think that 3 farm tractors is an unreasonable number for a bit over 3 acres. I mean I used one to plow my garden this year and um I am sure I have a need for the others too. I will say that the 873 Bobcat has taken over some of the responsibilities. Anyone need a Case VAC? Gotta thin the herd. (and make room for chainsaws)

Here's the runner....

Obviously I need to clean up the wiring, as well as the whole tractor and do something with that exhaust. I just rigged it up to see how well it worked. I need to make some adjustments as far as it is concerned.

Chris

Here's the runner....

Obviously I need to clean up the wiring, as well as the whole tractor and do something with that exhaust. I just rigged it up to see how well it worked. I need to make some adjustments as far as it is concerned.

Chris
don't tell me my old wheelhorse got you hooked on vintage tractors now!!!!!!!!!:givebeer: maybe you do need to make it to the show at the end of the month!!! is that exhaust some form of port work????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sounds good. What are your plans with it? Work it some more? Restoration?

Definately more work to do. I have some adjustments to make. Started stripping the old paint off today, although I do not plan on doing a restoration, so to speak. Just get some paint on her and make it look nice, but I believe I will be using it to cut grass and for general utility until another project likely rolls around.

don't tell me my old wheelhorse got you hooked on vintage tractors now!!!!!!!!!:givebeer: maybe you do need to make it to the show at the end of the month!!! is that exhaust some form of port work????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, you like that customization?

I got the itch about a month or so ago, found this one on a farm for $50 and started going to town on it. Really having a good time with it and enjoying myself.

Chris

tractor

should of found a tractor thats not hydro static there not good for pulling with. nice tractor though

Shi@ That's awesome, and in this everything built in china world that put a smile on my face, nice score DUKE.:rock: I'm in the Lawn tractor club, well have been for awhile, not by choice but got alot of mowing to do. bUT got to admit it's grown on me, not yet as big as saws but still growing:hmm3grin2orange: Just boguht a new one, choice was limited, no money and have sears card. Took advantage of some specials, and payments. Hope We made the right choice working good so far.

Ain't no Case, but like I said my choice was limited, due to funds yet because of the card, was able to get a better quality one. Well in today's world, a big selling point for me was a cast solid from axle on it. Not like the hollow tubing type.

That is a real nice tractor there. Mine is not a Case but kind of similar. It has hydro drive which is fine with me as I don't pull much. I use it more to carry my wood in. It can sure carry some wood for a little guy. Easier on my back than a wheelbarrow, too.:smile2:

P1010885.jpg

P1010918.jpg

Al.

Last edited:
Back