Ain't it cute

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched a vid on the tube of the Dolmar/Makita, seemed anemic like it needed a retune and a sharpening.

I have a few good shin dealers in my area, I'll inquire on this saw. I don't think it's slated for a north American debut soon. There is an echo equivalent also.

I ran the 271s for years and got a 150t sold all the 271s except one I had just bought. I don't dislike the 271 but the 150 is smaller lighter and stronger... I guess it's not a one size fits all. Have you added the felling spike to the 271? Echo actually has one you can put on

Hmmm, I'll have to keep that in mind. I would want it stock, not modified.
Any idea how much shipping would be?
I would at least a mild muffler mod if it seemed doey in the vid clip.
At a guess shipping would be under $100.
I would have to measure the box and its weight to give a more exact answer.

Sent from my iStihl.

Large crane jobs. They love the small size and weight. Anything under 12" is a breeze.
I've used mine for limbing and cutting firewood till it gets where I have to go bigger,so it's gets used a lot and I love it money well spent

That new shindaiwa 25cc top handle looks pretty nice. l want one!! As in most cases, chain plays a BIG role in how these lil saws perform. l use my Makita 231t and MS150 more than my MS200t or 201T. Would love to see Brad review the new little shin!

Back