Alittle Stihl vacation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one you will like Belgian

attachment.php

While there I asked my buddy if Stihl would ever go away from servicing dealers only. He laffed and said people had been waiting for 35 years and its never going to happen. Check out the last sentance on that picture Belgian.

Last edited:
Well I don't have a J-red. I want a 346xp. I assume J-red will be the same saw with a different number, correct?
I believe the Husky 346XP and the Johnny Red CS2147 are the same saws. The CS2147 isn't available in the states though, at least not that I've seen.

I believe the Husky 346XP and the Johnny Red CS2147 are the same saws. The CS2147 isn't available in the states though, at least not that I've seen.

Cool. I understand there is a newer and bigger cc version of the 346 coming out soon. Thats the one I want. If they make it in J-red I'll get that one. My buddy sells both and he'll get a kick out of selling me his favorite, he's a J-red fan all the way..

Woodie heres your blower

Your idea of having the impeller on the bottom was tried many years ago by Stihl. Sorry Woodie it must sell to stay in the line up.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Your idea of having the impeller on the bottom was tried many years ago by Stihl. Sorry Woodie it must sell to stay in the line up.

attachment.php

Did he ever get his blower fixed. Must have since he hasn't brought it up.

attachment.php

I can see why that blower did not sell.
It's orange and black.
Looks like a trash can upside down.
I'd say Stihl did not have there Heart into it.

How high is high

If you look close thats me on the roof sneaking pics of the gals on the beach. The police finally ran me off the roof,LOLOL

attachment.php

Last edited:
More guts than I got

attachment.php

We watched that guy for over a hour. He finally hit the water, not for me..

Last edited:
Where is the girl buried in the sand??

attachment.php

Somewhere in that pic is a girl buried in the sand. Find her!!!

Last edited:
I don't know Bin Ultra nor have talked to his azz, I like any heavy equipment pics just like "Jumper" posted. Where ever you get your info from is wrong....

Now how 'bout that turd 2171?

Settle down now,
All I said was Bin Ultra can speak for himself. Maybe. LOL

Tells you what I'll post some cool demolition pics, for ya thats going on at work tomorrow. We are always plane busy. 24-7

Settle down now,
All I said was Bin Ultra can speak for himself. Maybe. LOL

Tells you what I'll post some cool demolition pics, for ya thats going on at work tomorrow. We are always plane busy. 24-7

Bin Ultra, whats the Bin part about??

Kin folk to Osama "Bin" Laden
you know the guy that ran away when the heat was on. ;)

Ewwwwwwwww now now. Thats no good. I know yaw may have ya differances but thats abit strong Manual. Lets keep Bin pinned in a cave and off the site. Ultra has been posting abit here the last few days. He had to snub me with that saw pic but I plan on paying him back soon, I got some to match his hide. He has a better looking bike than me but I think I can outdo his hide on the saws,hehe

Not snubbing you it's me

Ewwwwwwwww now now. Thats no good. I know yaw may have ya differances but thats abit strong Manual. Lets keep Bin pinned in a cave and off the site. Ultra has been posting abit here the last few days. He had to snub me with that saw pic but I plan on paying him back soon, I got some to match his hide. He has a better looking bike than me but I think I can outdo his hide on the saws,hehe

Get the Picture..
Remember Bin Ultra trying to say I don't have the Ultra he does Bla Bla Bla

attachment.php

I prefer Stihl too....

attachment.php

Yes Bin Ultra you have The more expensive Bike, You have more saws then I.
Some day you will figure out what you are missing.

Let's see, I think there was a song by Garth Brooks, went something like "We buy the hatchet, but leave tha handle sticking up" near as I recal.

Anyway, I know how this will end, so I gracefully bow out.

Get the Picture..
Remember Bin Ultra trying to say I don't have the Ultra he does Bla Bla Bla

attachment.php

Yes Bin Ultra you have The more expensive Bike, You have more saws then I.
Some day you will figure out what you are missing.

Hmmmmmmmmmm well I don't know about who all has what but neither should care, you both have a helluva nicer bike than I got. I got me a little 800 Suzuki. Yes its a rice burner, not a Harley like yaw got. Even so though I like it. Far as saws goes no man needs more than 3, the rest is just hobby. This being a saw site it doesn't matter if you have one saw or 40, its about saws.

I'll take either one of those bikes yaw got, I'm not picky, black or red is fine with me. I do like blue best though,hehe

Latest posts

Back