All Awake and Everything

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOLF_RIVER_MIKE

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
It's three o'clock now. I'm still at this computer. Been here roughly 24 hrs. Well, not at this one, but a computer. Left the house this morning at 4:45 got to work at 6:15. Left this afternoon at 3:30. Went by Bailey's on my way home, picked up some ear muffs and a couple of wedges. Got home about, well, I don't know what time it was. Still light outside. No Saw. ????... waiting on a 357wxp, know what I mean? Ain't slept in about a month...Where's my saw? Nobody knows just now. Sh*t. Maybe tomorrow... the truck, the truck...

my sympathies mike. borrow somebodies green poulan and use it until your saw gets there. that way u should appreciate your saw even more when it gets there.:D
excuse me.
libby where did this saw come from ,i didnt order it.u say UPS just dropped it off,said they was tired of hunting this fella huh.
ok, boy shes a beaut.MODIFIED 357,WOW :) later now

WOLF,

For those of us who want a "W" model and dont have one, i think you shouldnt be so impatient. Just jokin. Relax that big brown truck will be there before you know it and you can meet him with gas/oil can in had ready to fill'er up and run into the woods like a giddy school boy.

confused - I'm setting on ready. A favorite school teacher here in the county used to say ("boy, you're slippin' on goin'). That's pretty much it.

G'day Wolf,

Wish I had a store like Baileys I could just pop into on my way home from work!!!! Youre a lucky man. Mind you, I'd always be broke.
I drive 60km to my dealer. There are dealers closer but they know as much about saws as I do about Turkish Dung Beetle dung!
comeandgetsome.gif

Cheers
Charlie.

i understand, and i am broke. have left early every friday since i found them to get by there before they close. Maybe someday soon my saw will be here.:rolleyes:

Back