All in a day's work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogieman142

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Ported 660, re-welded splitter wedges, and 3 little helpers, nuff said.

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0189.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

Looks like that might be two day's work even! Are your helpers just in charge of the beverage cart or do they run the lever?

Is that an old Wisconsin engine on the splitter?

man...you better stay young with three daughters.

the neighborhood boys are gonna be hanging around your house in the near future!

neighborhood boys

man...you better stay young with three daughters.

the neighborhood boys are gonna be hanging around your house in the near future!

---asset! they come into the yard and want to talk to daughters, more firewood "volunteers"! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Always good to spend quality time with your kids :) Good job! Looks like you have some work ahead of you ?

Looks like that might be two day's work even! Are your helpers just in charge of the beverage cart or do they run the lever?

Is that an old Wisconsin engine on the splitter?

They operate the lever, plus they will bring the smaller ones to be split. One grabs one side and the other grabs the other. Once the pieces are split they carry them away. This is a double ended splitter as well it splits in retract and extend, the middle child can run the splitter better than many men i have had helping me. I do have some videos of her running it as well. They actually get excited about being able to run it. My little tomboys.

That is a wisconsin engine on there.

I have been warned by many people about the little boys coming around, looking forward to it....lol.

The picture was actually taken midway thru the day, we ended up reducing that pile to all split pieces and got most of it piled.

Last edited:
Back