All in one Stihl bar adapter.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can grind down the adjuster pin on the saw. That may be easier depending on if you have good drill bits or not. I use a 4.5" grinder with a rock to lengthen the slot in most of mine. A lot quicker that way.

Hi Mike. Got my adapters today ;) They look and fit great! Quality product. Im looking forward to doing more business in the near future. Thanks again friend.
Shane.

The program is written.......
Any way to get a few of each adapter? I have a Husky 272xp, 394xp, and 3120 as well as several 12mm and 14mm Stihl mount bars. Your adapters are by far the best out there! I was hoping each size adapter would interchange with each saw I have? Other then the adapters, my other issue is modifying my big Stihl 14mm mount Cannon bar oiling holes to fit the 3120 and 395. They currently do not line up and there was mention of channeling the holes in previous posts. Any suggsstions/advise on how to do that? I don't want to ruin the bar and figured someone with more experience than me could suggest a way.

You surely have to, as the tail of the 3002 bars are wider than on the 3003 and large Husky. On some saws there may be a space issue as well?
Can I channel the existing hole(s) with a dremmel or is it better to drill a new one? The bar currently has 3 oiling holes and none line up to the 3120 oil channel. The rear holes seem to be just above the saw channel, but the front hole is too far forward. Also, do I need to plug the unused holes? I am new to bar mods and would like to do it right the first time. Thank you for your advise!

Can I channel the existing hole(s) with a dremmel or is it better to drill a new one? The bar currently has 3 oiling holes and none line up to the 3120 oil channel. The rear holes seem to be just above the saw channel, but the front hole is too far forward. Also, do I need to plug the unused holes? I am new to bar mods and would like to do it right the first time. Thank you for your advise!

I haven't done it, so I don't know exactly what you have to do - but assume it is best to plug holes that are no longer in use, specially if they are in front of the ones that are used.

Back