allright which one of you guys did this ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showrguy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
check out ebay item #280730992463
it's gotta be someone here, read the description, it's really funny, and true..

someone better than me will post a link i'm sure.... i'm not too good with that stuff

i was eyebalin that saw didnt even read anything on it just lookin at the pics going hmmmmmmmmm

i want another small saw i realy like the 026 260

i didnt see any exstra holes in the muffler.

It has been very well taken care of but it takes quite a few tanks to discolor around the muffler that heavy and I suspect it has a new bar on it.Still a very clean and low use saw.

to prove he knows what hes talkn about
attachment.php

my like knew 026 spit signed everyweekend wether it cuts or not.

i disagree. i think it would discolour around the muffler after 20 minutes of use

to prove he knows what hes talkn about
attachment.php

my like knew 026 spit signed everyweekend wether it cuts or not.

i disagree. i think it would discolour around the muffler after 20 minutes of use

I just pokin fun I will wear the paint off in a week when rollin though!

maybe a 40 hour week.

ive put alot of fuel through that 026 just weekend cutn and the paint is just now startn come off the nose and just in front of the dawg.

the worst part is the exhaust gets coated all over the saw. bad design i think.

i know you were pokn fun :greenchainsaw::buttkick:

maybe a 40 hour week.

ive put alot of fuel through that 026 just weekend cutn and the paint is just now startn come off the nose and just in front of the dawg.

the worst part is the exhaust gets coated all over the saw. bad design i think.

i know you were pokn fun :greenchainsaw::buttkick:

Evan when I am rollin it is more like 70 plus hours per week and azzhos & elbows been a while though:cry: I used one of those 260 light weight pretty fair saw:cheers:

Out let on all Stihls suck,tho they don't melt the top cover like the Huskys' do..........sorry Rope

check out ebay item #280730992463
it's gotta be someone here, read the description, it's really funny, and true..

someone better than me will post a link i'm sure.... i'm not too good with that stuff

I have been reading the ravens ads for a few years and that one is ok but some of the storys he tells about his saw finds are worthy of pulitzers..

got to meet him and do some deals last year and he is a real nice guy too.

he sure comes up with some nice stuff.. I think I got 3 or 4 saws from him.

ric

You can disagree.......doesn't change my suspicions

I have to disagree as well. I bought a brand new on last year from the dealer. Stihl for some reason has this brownish glue like stuff they put on these at the factory. Maybe it's some kind of sealant or something. Not sure why it would be needed, but mine came from the factory looking very much like those pictures around the muffler.

Back