• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ***Almost New STIHL MS660***

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UPDATE NOW COMES W/BAR & CHAIN!!!!!!!!

I have a near mint STIHL MS660 for sale. I am the second owner of the saw. When I got the saw it looked like the chain got thrown pretty bad and caused some slight chain rash on the bar/chain/clutch cover and on the inside of the bar/chain clutch cover. I was pretty weird about it so on the affect spots I touched it up with some automotive touch up paint. The chain being thrown also cut up the rubber on the wrap handle so I cut that off and replaced it with some heater hose that I got from Lowes and it looks/feels as good as stock. I have gutted the muffler, opened up the original port and added a second port on the opposite side of the oem exhaust hole. Again, this mod looks like it could be stock even thought it is done with an aftermarket baffle/spark arrestor. And lastly the limiter caps have been removed from the carb. Carb was always properly tuned and this saw and always got stihl ultra oil. If I had to guess the saw probably has not seen 10 tanks of fuel. Selling saw with 36" es bar with either a rsc or full skip chain. $850 plus shipping

660_5.JPG
660_2.JPG
660_4.JPG
660_1.JPG
660_3.JPG
660_6.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice saw... Very nice price. Should sell fast.

Any trades? Or stuck on cash? It's the holiday season, so cash is King now. :)

Very nice saw... Very nice price. Should sell fast.

Any trades? Or stuck on cash? It's the holiday season, so cash is King now. :)

Need the cash man.

Nice looking saw Rory. Is it 661 time?

You are correct! Although I saw there might be a recall on the 661. Got me slightly worried. But the 661 should be a good first mtronic saw.

Wow really is like new :D If i could use a saw that big i would be all over it! Wood that i cut is never more than 16" so would be overkill!!! GLWS! great price.

what size bar and chain do you have available that you can include? I want to use with a chainsaw mill.

I won't give it away but I'll sure trade it for something else. Heck for the price you guys pay over there we should load up a crate of them to sell over there.

Rory good luck with the sale. At least we've kept it bumped up good.

Latest posts

Back