Alternative Firewood Day...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalmatian90

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Culling out the book case of obsolete computer reference books (nothing of historic value), plus assorted old catalogs, Maxims, Playboys, etc.

The internet sure has made Playboy collections redundant :msp_cool:

Culling out the book case of obsolete computer reference books (nothing of historic value), plus assorted old catalogs, Maxims, Playboys, etc.

The internet sure has made Playboy collections redundant :msp_cool:

Funny how we still remember the fist few times we ever got to peek at them though!

Funny how we still remember the fist few times we ever got to peek at them though!

:msp_tongue:

Oh heck...saw a commercial for a new Fox show yesterday, which got me googling Alyssa Milano...which took me back to the days of dial-up internet :)

Please don't burn the Playboy's. The internet is great, but there is something about the printed page, and being able to hold it in your hands.

By "it" you mean the magazine, correct?

BTW -- interesting first post on AS -- has to do with a reference to Playboy. Rep to you!

I remember my first time!

playtime.jpg

By the way, is that a freudian slip........remember the fist few times?

Kevin

Been doing the same. Playboy! Ran into my only copy, the wife bought it for me. The Vanessa ?Redgrave? issue. Quick peek (have to watch my old heart). Pretty mild for these days, just a hint of fur.

Kept the house warm fro a week burning old (very) checks/med records/odds n ends/.

Harry K

Just one problem: coated paper burns like spit.

Better to recycle it, like, so it ends up as Marcal TP?

Just one problem: coated paper burns like spit.

Lots of ash. The coating is actually clay -- the shinier / smoother a paper feels, the more clay it has. Which is a big reason it weighs more...and makes ash and burns slower.

As long as you don't over feed it, heats just fine for March days.

Used to recycle until the town went to curb-side pickup only. Sorry, not gonna happen -- I go to the dump every few Saturdays, and if I can't toss my recyclables into bins while I'm there, it all goes into a town bag and into the compactor for the trip up to the Millbury incinerator...might cost me an extra $2 bag per month, but very much worth it to avoid schlepping the blue bucket to the curb on the town's schedule.

Latest posts

Back