Always be sure your chain isn't backwards...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
computeruser said:
And make sure your saw so sharp and powerful that it out cuts your ability to think about what's going on with the tree you're trying to fell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dki63Axj9Js

I like the part where he kicks the saw because it's stuck. And then when he acts like he's surprised that it's rotten in the middle.

Whadda clown. :monkey:

I can't believe that at some point the guy filming this event isn't laughing. Most of my friends would be along with coments such as "Does that thing even have a chain on it?"

fishhuntcutwood said:
I like the part where he kicks the saw because it's stuck. And then when he acts like he's surprised that it's rotten in the middle.

Whadda clown. :monkey:

I like his (Gregs) 9-layer Engex hairdo. No worries of kickback for him since his hair will lock up that chain in a nanosecond! :laugh:

Chaser

computeruser said:
And make sure your saw so sharp and powerful that it out cuts your ability to think about what's going on with the tree you're trying to fell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dki63Axj9Js

"I told you not to do that, you silly crackhead!" LOL!

That guy who's talking and filming sounds just like "Big Gooney" on Mancow's Morning Madhouse! Anyone else notice that? :hmm3grin2orange:

Back in the late 80s I was working for The Green Machine when they introduced their new Chainsaws. We were getting ready to send the saws out to be photographed for the new literature. I assembled the saws and polished them up for the marketing department and off to the photo shoot they went. The pictures were taken and everybody in the office proofed them. The new literature was printed with all the chains on backwards and no one caught it.

Seems as though the photographer also worked for McCullough and convinced marketing that the chains were installed backwards and marketing believed him. Just a little embarrassing when the dealers started calling.

How's about this, my friend took her 250 to the Stihl dealer for a carb tuneup, was told she had the bar on upside down....ummmm...yes...and the problem is?????

Latest posts

Back