Am I senile?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by oakwilt
What happened to the S.O.D. thread?
After watching the Killing Pests with Fungus thread degrade into poopie talk, I'd guess it was pulled out of mercy, to save it from a similar fate.

Meanwhile 1000's of posts on variations of "How I Cut Trees Down". Sheesh.

YOu're both senile

Originally posted by MasterBlaster
Why would that thread be pulled?:confused:
Guys, the thread is still there, in ctcac forum. It died because no one wanted to respond to:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MasterBlaster
Is this the right forum for this? Or, am I missing something here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commercial Tree Care is taking care of trees for money, right? If there are epidemics coming our way we need to know, so we can take care of trees instead of just them die and cutting them down. That's what this forum's title means to me.

Trees can be strengthened against SOD by soil inoculation with Trichoderma and other natural Phytophthora competitors. Biopesticides work and are the first line of defense against disease. Healthy Soil, Healthy Plants.
The thread is buried under tool talk and discussion of other issues that people find more interesting, things having to do with cutting trees. It's the same at Tree***z, 2 days gone by and no response to the same post. I guess no one wanted to reply to me. :( Sniff, sniff, o well, my dog still loves me...

Not that theres anything wrong with that
greddy.gif
now then what's all the fuss about this SOB thread some guy is complainin about??

The SOB thread is about that outstanding young fella up there in GTA. or was that like five or six threads....

Hey Guy, i read it, I just don't have any info to add.

I am interested though

Latest posts

Back