Am I the only one seeing a mix of English and Norwegian on the site?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nonprophet

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Starting a couple of days ago, all of the words on this website are a mix of English and what I think is Norwegian.......I didn't tinker with my settings at all, plus if I had somehow switched languages would it all be in one language or another? It seems to be changing into more English day by day......anyone else having this problem?

I know a girl who will make you speak Portugese. If it is from Norway, there is only one explanation. The Saw Troll servers are finally overrunning the system. Soon we all will speak a mix of English and Norwegian!!!!

Go to the bottom left of this page and make sure that your language is set to English.

Well that's the weird thing, it's about 2/3's english, 1/3 Norwegian or whatever. If I switched languages, wouldn't it all be in one language?

Lol, OK, nevermind.......somehow it got switched to "Svenska" lol! Those darn kids........:wink2:

I don't see anything Norwegian yet, but give me a couple of sips of whatever you've got open there cause it sounds like good stuff. :msp_w00t:

You aren't the only one. I have had switch away from spanish/mexican twice or so lately and when I joined it was in dutch. Actually the text is in English the stuff like today, yesterday and little things here and there are off.

Where does this forum have as a country of origin?

I've seen it happen on occasion. Maybe the forum software gets confused. Curiously, when I logged in a few minutes ago it was a mix of Persian and English. I swear, I didn't even touch the language selection.

I've seen it happen on occasion. Maybe the forum software gets confused. Curiously, when I logged in a few minutes ago it was a mix of Persian and English. I swear, I didn't even touch the language selection.

Lol, thanks! At least I know I'm not the only one. Was thinking maybe I needed to make some adjustments to my tinfoil hats......:D

I've had my language mix also but it disappeared as quick as it came. Yo no te has tenido problemas recientemente.

:laugh:

I always thought this language problem came from searching with Google and clicking on a Arboristsite link where someone had used that language? It has happened to me a half dozen times and I have to go back and correct the language.

You aren't the only one. I have had switch away from spanish/mexican twice or so lately and when I joined it was in dutch. Actually the text is in English the stuff like today, yesterday and little things here and there are off.

QUOTE]

"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch." -Austin Powers :laugh:

I always thought this language problem came from searching with Google and clicking on a Arboristsite link where someone had used that language? It has happened to me a half dozen times and I have to go back and correct the language.

Yep, that is exactly what has happened to me. Click on a AS Google link, and you're fubared! :msp_tongue:
Arboristsite sure has their Google rankings dialed in... they are always on the first page.

QUOTE]

"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch." -Austin Powers :laugh:

I hate to break it to you, but that was austin's dad Nigel powers.

Back